We know how big of an impact environment, community, and education can have on a child’s upbringing. We don’t take this lightly – and hope you do not as well! Here are 7 great questions to consider as you seek God’s will in your child’s school/education.
- Does your child like going to school?
- Does your child’s school encourage a faith in God?
- Does your child’s school challenge your child in all areas of academics?
- Does your child’s school encourage respect, kindness, and Godly character between students/students and students/teachers?
- Does your child’s school focus on the whole body of the child?
- Does your child have friends at school that may be friendships for a lifetime?
- Does your child’s school personally care for your child, your family, and the growth of your child?
It is our goal at Solid Rock that each family can answer yes to all these questions. We are not perfect by any means, but with God’s grace and the help of our awesome Solid Rock community we pray we can create a wonderful learning environment for your child!! Please reach out if you have any questions.