Solid Rock will start with Kindergarten (and potentially 1st Grade) in the Fall of 2022, and then add one grade consecutively each year.
- Small class sizes (approximately 15 students per classroom)
- Kindergarten will be Monday-Thursday from 9am-3pm
- Eventually 1st-6th grade will go Monday-Thursday from 9am-3pm, and Fridays from 9am-12pm
- We will be using Master Books as the main core of our curriculum, with an addition to the “Phonics Museum” by Veritas for Kindergarten and 1st grade.
- Students will be taught Bible, Math, Reading, Writing, Science, and US History/Civics/World History
- Teaching will be more traditional and consist of less technology
- Students will also be introduced to a Foreign Language, Art, Music, and Physical Education